Saturday, September 13, 2008

I Walk 4 Papito

Dear Friends and Family,

As most you know, my Dad has Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD). He has stuggled with this disease for over 20 years. Those of you that know him, know how amazing he really is. Click on the link below to read his story.


I have put together a team to participate in the annual Walk for PKD. Proceeds from the walk benefit the PKD Foundation - the only organization world-wide, dedicated to finding a cure for PKD. I would love for you to walk with me by joining Team Papito! Together we'll work to raise funds for patient education and research to find a cure for Polycystic Kidney Disease.

The PKD Walk in Utah
Date: Saturday, September 20th
Registration Begins: 5:00 PM
Walk Start Time: 6:00 PM
Location: Ellison Park
2200 W 700 N
Layton, UT 84041
Distance: 1 mile


The PKD Walk in Nevada/Henderson
Date: Saturday, Septmeber 20th
Location: Acacia Park
50 Casa Del Fuego Street
Henderson, NV, 89012
Registration Begins: 9:00am
Walk Start Time: 9:45am
Walk Distance: 1 mile

Sophia and I are walking to honor of Mi Papito!! My sister Lacey will be walking in Nevada. All are welcome. The more, the merrier.... so ask your friends, family members and co-workers to sign up or donate today! We'll have a great time together and make a real difference for those with PKD! If you are interested click on my personal page link. I hope to see you all there!


No comments: