Thursday, July 10, 2008

That's Not My Monster


Sophie has this adorable Usborne book called "That's Not My Monster" well let me introduce you to MY MONSTER!
Yep she is inside the the entertainment center.
I was just waiting for her to bonk her head.
I did it Mom! Don't you just love the smiles they give when they are being mischievious! She will get into anything she can. Yesterday she climb inside the stool legs and couldn't quite figure out how to get out. I wish we would have had the camera for that one.
This is one of those moments when she was supposed to be playing with Daddy but according to him she came to find me. I walked into the living room and asked where she was at, well this is where I found her.
Yes that is her splashing in the toilet!!
Hi Mom! This is so much fun! Toilet paper and water, it doesn't get any better than this! She screamed when I took her away! Such a mean Mom!
So this is just a little glimpse into the life of MY PRETTY DANG CUTE MONSTER!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

I can't believe she got all the way inside you entertainment center. That's quite the monster.

Sonia Lynn said...

I LOVE IT!! She is quite the adventurer! It's been a while since I've checked out your blog, so it was fun to get caught up a bit on all the adventures. Love you and hope to see you soon!

Jenny said...

She is so cute and funny. Dallin crawls in between the stool legs, also. Gets stuck, too. LOL kids.