Friday, July 25, 2008

Cousins

My nieces and nephews came over to stay while my sister is in Dallas. Sophie had so much fun playing with her cousins, and it was nice to have someone to keep her entertained. The girls got to put on press on nails that their mom left and we made necklaces too. I took Halee to YW with me and she thought that she was hot stuff! While I was at YW Ryan took the rest of them for a bike ride down to Spring Lake to feed the ducks. They couldn't find Sydnee's shoes, and so she went barefoot and managed to step in duck poop. Yuck! When I got home this is how I found the girls.
What a great husband! He had them ready for bed and was reading to them. They were loving it! No pictures of the boys because it was too hard to get them out of the basement. They were hooked to the X-box.
We had ice cream the next day after lunch and so we gave Sophie a Popsicle because she was feeling left out. It was great until she got brain freeze!



Thanks for coming to stay kids. We love you!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

It's amazing what they can do in such a short amount of time.