Thursday, July 24, 2008

Little Destructo is Back




Sophia was sick all last week. It is the first time that she has really been under the weather, and we felt so bad for her. She just wanted us to hold her. Her eyes told the story. Ryan was laughing because one night I prayed that she would get back to her normal self. It is pretty sad that you want them to be back in destruction mode. Well let me tell you Monday it was like the switch turned back on. I left her playing while I jumped in the shower. I came out of the bathroom and was looking for her and all I could find were her messes. In a matter of five minutes she has trashed the living room, did her number in the bathroom with the toilet paper, and I finally found her in my craft room, in destruction mode. I guess I need to start shutting doors. Later that afternoon she found the pots and pans, and yesterday the fridge. Ryan finally got some latches on the cabinents that could be dangerous. She is such a little explorer. All we can do is laugh and of course clean up her messes all day long. We are just happy that our Little Destructo is Back! It is a good thing that she is so cute!





Caught in the act!

No comments: