Thursday, October 30, 2008

Little Miss Independent

Sophia loves food. It doesn't matter what it is, she will eat it. I made enchiladas one night and thought they would be too hot for her, so I pulled out some mac and cheese. No she wanted what we were eating. So I gave some enchiladas to her and she loved them. She definitely has Bentley in her! I could eat Mexican food everyday. She has also decided that Mom and Dad are no longer allowed to help feed her. She wants to do it on her own, so here are a bunch of fun pictures to show it. You can only imagine what my kitchen floor looks like. I have to mop it everyday to clean up her messes. We sure do love her to death!!

Sweet hair
Yummy oatmeal!

She loves her bananas.

The big cheeser!

Wow! Where was the bib on this one!

Gotta love that smile!

Yogurt! Another favorite!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

She is so cute. Just wait til she won't lwt you put a bib on! That's when Oxy-clean comes in really handy.

Danessa said...

Sophia is getting so big!! It's great that she is such a good eater. It is SOOO much easier that way!! (and healthier too)

Lacey said...

I love those pictures. What a cheeser.