Saturday, October 6, 2007

Madison B-Day Party

We went to my neice's B-day party last night. It was so much fun! Lacey and Nate did a great job putting it together, and Maddy was hilarious! She definitley knew it was her day! They had a balloon guy come and the kids and adults loved it! Sophie got a little frog because she is our "little frog." She keeps her legs scrunched up to her chest just like her Momma did. He made a tank for my main Army man! Thanks for the fun night!

Maddy and her Daddy

The Balloon Guy making Spiderman for Gage.


3 comments:

Lacey said...

Thanks for driving through traffic with a screaming baby forever. You'll have to burn me a CD with the pictures that Ryan took.

Jennifer said...

Fun times! I love the picture of Ryan and Sophie studying together. So cute!

Heather said...

Isn't it great that you all live so close(well, except Josh :( I love how you make family such a priority.