Friday, October 26, 2007

Halee's B-Day Party

My neice Halee turned 9 yesterday. She wanted a Hannah Montana Birthday Party. Jenn called to see if I would come and help her do their hair and makeup. The girls all got dressed up and then they walked down the red carpet and did a little karaoke to Hannah. Oh to be nine again! It was hilarious to watch! Sophie had a great time with Uncle Eric! I think I have found a babysitter. Just don't tell Grandma Kaye.
The Birthday girl shines in the spotlight!
All of the Divas!

Sophie and her cousin Caden. I think he will be a great babysitter too!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

How funny! Looks like they had a great time!

Jennifer said...

Looks like fun. Are you taking notes??? You know that is right around the corner for Sophie :)

TheTandyFamily said...

Natalie,
We found your blog off of Jen's. Your little girl is so cute! We loved the sumo pictures. Feel free to check our blog out at:
www.thetandys.blogspot.com