Monday, June 30, 2008

The Sweetest Sounds

These are some of my favorite sounds.

I love it when Sophia wakes up in the morning and is talking in her crib. I took this video a while ago so now she is usually standing up and holding on to the rails. When I go in to get her she gets this big cheeser! It is one of my favorites!
Sophia is obsessed with Elmo. She really could give a care less about Sesame Street, but when she hears nananana, nananana Elmo's World in that high pitch voice she heads right for the television and climbs up to talk to him. I love it! Now she has upgraded to holding on to the entertainment center with one hand and dancing around with the other. That usually lasts until she falls and bashes her head or Elmo is over.

1 comment:

Heather said...

So awesome....I wish we did half the outdoor activities that you guys did. It is so awesome how you just pack up Sophie and go...whether it's hiking or biking. I've been telling Javier since I was pregnant with Maya that I've wanted bikes so we could ride to the beach and a trailer for Maya & Macy to go along. Seeing this makes me want to pull out the credit cards and just get it done. :) We need to catch up. I have news, let's talk soon~love you!