Monday, September 24, 2007

Momma's Lifesavers

Besides both sets of grandparents these are Momma's Lifesavers. I wouldn't be able to get anything done without Daddy, the swing and the bouncer. Ryan always laughs when I put her in the swing or bouncer and then run to jump in the shower. It usually buys me about 10 minutes. I am not complaining because at this point I will take what I can get. Sophia has turned our lives upside down, but we wouldn't change a thing. What a blessing she is in our lives! She is definitely a keeper!









2 comments:

Nora's world said...

Ahhh! Another very cute title box! Tell Lacey I want to know where she is finding her stuff!

Jennifer said...

Must have been a mother who invented those swings and bouncers. Upside down worlds are pretty crazy but ohh so fun!